Creative Oproep bij ScrapPlezier..............

Wil jij Gastdesigner bij ons zijn? Mail ons dan nu via dt@scrapplezier.nl

4 november 2017

It's the Season to be Jolly met Deb Pulford..........

Vandaag op het blog van Scrapplezier een prachtig layout van Debbie, de maand november staat in het teken van Kerst Inspiratie. Debbie heeft voor haar design gebruik gemaakt van de volgende Kaisercraft collecties "Merry Medley" and "Frosted". Het vleugje mixed media mag natuurlijk niet ontbreken op de designs van Debbie!!


Debbie mailde mij het volgende :

Hello friends, my first Kaisercraft layout for November features 2 older Christmas Collections – Merry Medley and Frosted.  I used a 12x12 piece of the Merry Medley collection for my base.  I then took some scraps from the Frosted 6.5x6.5 paper pad and made some layers.  I matted my photo onto a piece from the same pad.  I took a piece of sheer ribbon and tied a bow around the bottom of the photo (most appropriate as it is a Christmas tree with gifts under it).   I then added diecuts from the Frosted collection.  To finish the layout I added ink splashes using Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in Tinsel, Dylusions in White Linen, and Kaisercraft Mist in Denim.  For a bit of sparkle I added some Kaisercraft Crystal Rhinestones.





Wat een Kerst Inspiratie, prachtige combinatie van twee geweldige Kaisercraft collectie, waarbij prachtige elementen worden gebruikt zoals collectables, lint, rhinestones!! Bedankt voor het kijken en geniet van alles wat komen gaat......
 

1 opmerking:

Thanks for comming by !
Bedankt voor je bezoek !
Obrigada pela visita !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...